Thursday, August 19, 2010

Goodwill Saturday

I absolutely LOVE Goodwill's 50% of Saturdays.  I want to share with you a great find that I came across.  I found this beautiful blue bowl just sitting on a shelf.  It is crazy, because I never look on the shelves when I am rummaging thru the clothes.  But I did, and I found it.  I am redoing my living room in brown and blue with an orange accent.  So finding this bowl was super awesome to me.  I love sharing my great finds.  I got the bowl for about $2.00!!  How great is that!!!
I hope to share more great finds with you in the future!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm all about home dec stuff right now since I'm finally getting to decorating my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the opposite of you...always checking out the decor stuff for anything I might be able to makeover or update and I don't look at the clothes. That bowl is really pretty and a great bargain!!

    ReplyDelete