Monday, April 23, 2012

We made it...

So, here we are in Lancaster, CA. And we made it on the date that we had set, Jan16th! The drive was good and the kids were great. The house is beautiful. We have been here for 3 months and it has gone my so fast. I can't believe it. Things are settling in and the kids are adjusting great. We have made a lot of new friends. A lot are also married college students so that makes it really nice. We get together often so that helps out a lot. Our son has started baseball and is doing great. Soon basketball will start and we will be able to get Kaylee and Owen both into that. Things are looking great. God never fails. He has been so gracious to us!
I would love to start sharing some food dishes that I have made recently with you all and I hope that you all will enjoy them as much as I have. So please stay posted as I get ready to start sharing.
Please keep praying that God continues to work in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment